- Breakfast Al Fresco, or whatever the German version is. But I quite enjoyed rocking up to a cafe and getting a big bowl of fruit, cereal, and yoghurt for 5euros
- Deutsche Museum. Its huge, even with half the galleries closed for renovation we were there for hours.
- Englischer Garten. Okay we didn’t really get to do this properly but watching people jumping straight into the rather fast flowing river was fun, and a bit scary.
- Olympic Park. Not for everyone, and they’re not as exciting once the games are over I agree. Still fun to see the stadium and the swimming pool is still in use.
- Graffiti. There was graffiti everywhere.