- Monserrat. The mountain is about 1hr outside of Barcelona and offers amazing views of the city.
- Cafe Camilla in Gracia. A Veggie cafe in the hipster part of town, what’s not to love.
- El Carmel Bunkers. It’s quite a trek to site of the old bunkers used during the Spanish Civil War as anti air-raid batteries.
- Parc Guell. The amazing park designed by Gaudi with mosaics a go-go, great view of Barcelona but now you have to pay 😦
- Cat Bar. It’s a cat themed veggie restaurant, with pictures of cats everywhere.