Foreign and Commonwealth Office

If you’re in the UK you can check the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website to see the most up to date travel advice for the country you’re going to.



As well as travel advice on health care, security, and transport, there’s also a summary highlighting any area that they advise against travelling to.  This is usually because of terrorism or social unrest, and is a warning that the area is too dangerous to visit.

You’re travel company will probably provide you with an alternative, or your travel insurance will cover you to cancel the holiday.

Categories: Random, Top Tips | Tags: , , , , | Leave a comment

Post navigation

What do you think? Comment below!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

Blog at

%d bloggers like this: