- Siam Park Tenerife –This is the awesome water park in Tenerife, spend all day walking around soaking wet in your swimming costume and you’ll never feel cold!
- Walk Through Kirkby Stephen- This was our little November outing for boyfriend’s birthday, so it wasn’t super warm and there wasn’t an abundance of beautiful foliage but it was his special day.
- Glasgow Eateries- Naked Soup and Topolabamba
We found a couple of fun places to eat in Glasgow when we went to visit sister in March, Topolabamba was particularly yummy I seem to recall.
- Rome Colloseum and Roman Forum- Probably the most impressive and recommendable was the Roman Forum and Colloseum in Rome.
- Walk from Settle to Stainforth- And one of our summer walks, just a shame that weeks of heavy rain made it a mud bath in parts.